Your membership is essential to :
- Be informed of the scientific advances and life of the association:
- Newsletters , news, ...
- Being invited to the Annual Meetings
- Participate in the General Assembly ,
- Be informed and prospective involvement in research protocols,
Be linked to other people affected by sickle cell and thalassemia :
- Friendly meetings Interact in international networks of fight against sickle cell disease.
- Be proactive , information exchange and support of research internationally.